My Photo
Name:
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Seeing the world being hijacked by the devil, I strive to help in its restoration.

Friday, August 22, 2014

I don't know what has come over me. I have been reading in bed like I do every night before going to sleep, when a melody of an old Italian song, sung by a warm male voice, tiptoed to my ears. It feels as if the singer is serenading me, though he does not know my name. The words of the song have penetrated my heart. Overwhelming romantic feelings are going through my being like a gentle wave. I feel tender love for an unknown someone. I close my eyes, and all the feelings I knew in my life, in the arms of a special someone, came back. I dance with him in my mind and wish he will never let go. His chin is resting on my head with so much tenderness. It is so hard to feel lonesome in such a night where everything around me is velvet.

Let me go back to the man of my imagination. I think he will spend the night with me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home