My Photo
Name:
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Seeing the world being hijacked by the devil, I strive to help in its restoration.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006




Cairo, oh Cairo

Years and years have passed since I left my college days in Cairo to take the world. I traveled east and west, visited breathtaking places, and lived in many countries, but Cairo always remained in my heart, and my soul. I changed names, and places, but Cairo never changed.

I do hope that my love for Cairo will find a way to your heart, and will make all of you, my dear friends and readers, forgive me for not writing during this period. I will be traveling at the end of this week and won't be back until the 10th of April.

I hope that this picture of my sister Mary and I (extreme right) taken with my two best friends in the whole wide world, Sawsan and Ebtisam, whom I am visiting during this trip will make you realize the depth of our friendship [Considering that this picture was taken in my second year of college when I was only 19]. I know that Cairo will inspire me to write. So, please hang on there and wait for my return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home