My Photo
Name:
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Seeing the world being hijacked by the devil, I strive to help in its restoration.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

A Wounded Spirit in the Darkness I cry

A wounded spirit in the darkness I cry,
Soaring and falling, loving and hurting
From the depth of the pit I dug
With my own hands I am waiting

The pain is just too much
For my soul to bear
The loneliness that I feel with no one around to care
But there in the distance I see
someone on his way. He is getting closer
He might be looking for me!

Or may be with the sun in his eyes blinded
He might have lost his way,
He is on a rescue mission for another
And not coming for me.
Sitting here buried in my sorrow my shoulders drooping, burdened with sadness, My heart sinking, overcome with emotions
Hoping and praying for a better tomorrow I've lost my way, on life’s great pathconfused and lost within my mind do I stay or do I go, and what lies there beyond?
emotionally confused, spiritually lost

Is that someone I still see in the distance
in truth coming for me?
Or is he, with the sun in his eyes, blinded
Bringing hope to someone else,
And really not coming for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home